- the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
- carnal knowledge
- sex act
- sexual congress
- sexual intercourse
- sexual relation
- They lost some symbols of social intercourse.
- Syphilis is an infection that can be transmitted through sexual intercourse.
- To avoid injury or discomfort, be sure that the vagina is lubricated before intercourse.
- In those days, and for some time after, giants lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.
- During the imprisonment of Sir Thomas a frequent intercourse of letters passed between him and this beloved daughter and when deprived of pen and ink he contrived to write to her with a coal.
- It also compromises health in as much as its late and poor detection of the HIV infection may increase the risk of transmission to third persons, for instance by sexual intercourse.