the act of intervening for the purpose of bringing about a settlement
- FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
- Monetary intermediation
- ‘Other monetary intermediation’
- Other monetary intermediation
- Other monetary intermediation services n.e.c.
- (insurance intermediation and services auxiliary to insurance).
- Financial intermediation services indirectly measured (FISIM)
- 67 Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation
- (insurance intermediation and services auxiliary to insurance):
- Using GDP adjusted for Financial Intermediation Services Indirectly Measured (FISIM).
- (direct insurance, reinsurance and retrocession, and insurance intermediation):
- (non-MAT insurance intermediation) in mode (2), B.7.
- Unbound for intermediation and other auxiliary financial services.
- (reinsurance & retrocession, insurance intermediation and services auxiliary to insurance): Unbound.
- (Legislative decree — all provisions in the field of financial intermediation)