- toward the center or interior
"move the needle further inwards!"
- relating to or existing in the mind or thoughts
"a concern with inward reflections"
- Hands reveal our inward emotions.
- Those who look outward dream, but those who look inward awaken.
- The Japanese are often criticized for being inward looking and insufficiently international in their outlook.
- If only I used to socialize with people in the past, I might have turned into a different person, but, due to the inward personality I had back in the days, I'm now stuck with just few friends.
- inward processing
- inward processing;
- Inward processing arrangements
- Inward Processing Relief
- Exports for inward processing
- Imports under inward processing
- Imports from the PRC under inward processing
- Module inward statistics on foreign affiliates
- are imported from third countries for inward processing;
- COMMON MODULE FOR INWARD STATISTICS ON FOREIGN AFFILIATES
- Quantities of sugar imported under the inward processing arrangements should be monitored closely.