- niet te verantwoorden
- showing lack of care for consequences
"behaved like an irresponsible idiot"
"hasty and irresponsible action"
- You're irresponsible.
- How irresponsible!
- That's totally irresponsible.
- Tom is irresponsible.
- His irresponsible attitude surprises me.
- She charged me with being irresponsible.
- The man charged me with being irresponsible.
- I am alarmed by your irresponsible attitude.
- I can't believe how irresponsible you are.
- You cannot count on her because she's too irresponsible.
- It is irresponsible of you to break your promise.
- It was irresponsible of him to break a promise.
- I want to find out the source of this irresponsible rumor.
- He was lazy and irresponsible. Thus, he was told to leave the company.
- initiatives, including seminars and media tools, aimed at enhancing awareness both among fishermen and other players such as inspectors, public prosecutors and judges, and among the general public of the need to fight irresponsible and illegal fishing and on the implementation of the CFP rules;