any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Is this jasmine tea?
- They've planted jasmine and an olive.
- I would drink some jasmine green tea.
- Jasmine flowers
- Jasmine flowers 0,1
- Jasminum Officinale Oil is the volatile oil obtained from the flowers of the jasmine, Jasminium officinale, Oleaceae
- Jasminum Officinale Extract is an extract of the flowers and leaves of the jasmine, Jasminum officinale, Oleaceae
- Furthermore, the European Parliament approved an additional EUR 4 million of support for a pilot action to be implemented in the context of the Jasmine framework.
- The activities of the Facility should be complementary to other Union interventions, in particular the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP) financial instruments, Jasmine, European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Jeremie (Joint European resources for micro to medium enterprises initiative) and the European Social Fund (ESF).
- As a first step in implementing this agenda, the Commission and the European Investment Bank (EIB) created Jasmine (Joint action to support microfinance institutions in Europe) in 2008 which provides mentoring for non-bank microcredit finance institutions and a financing window for a global amount of EUR 20 million offered by the EIB.