- a resolution passed by both houses of Congress which becomes legally binding when signed by the Chief Executive (or passed over the Chief Executive's veto)
- The European Parliament adopted on 30 November 2000 a Resolution on Participation of Women in Peaceful Conflict Resolution; and the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly adopted on 21 March 2002 a Resolution on Gender Issues.
- A joint motion for a resolution shall replace the motions for resolutions tabled previously by its signatories, but not those tabled by other committees, political groups or Members.
- The Kosovo organs, institutions and authorities referred to in this Joint Action are the institutions (hereinafter the Kosovo institutions) created on the basis of Resolution 1244.
- In 2008, the Joint Declaration of the Paris Summit for the Mediterranean confirmed the EU’s readiness to consider and work out practical steps to prepare the proper ground for full implementation of the NPT Review Conference’s 1995 Resolution on the Middle East (the 1995 Resolution) and the creation of such a zone.
- As regards the resolution of disputes in contractual matters, it should be possible that the contracts concluded by the Joint Undertaking provide that the Court of Justice of the European Communities has jurisdiction.
- The agenda of the outreach activity should reflect the regional particularities in the implementation of UNSC Resolution 1540 (2004) and should respect the overall objectives of the Joint Action.
- On 19 September 2008, the Council adopted Joint Action 2008/749/CFSP on the European Union military coordination action in support of UN Security Council Resolution 1816 (2008) (EU NAVCO) .
- There are no provisions in the Rules to allow a joint debate on a motion for a resolution tabled in accordance with paragraph 2, second subparagraph, and a committee report on the same subject.
- Financial contributions for joint actions with public or non-profit bodies constituting Community networks which provide information and assistance to consumers to help them exercise their rights and obtain access to appropriate dispute resolution (the European Consumer Centres Network).
- As regards the resolution of disputes in contractual matters, any grant agreements or contracts concluded by the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking could provide for the jurisdiction of the Court of Justice.
- In 2003, the European Union, under Joint Action 2003/423/CFSP , conducted a military operation in the DRC (Operation Artemis) in accordance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1484 (2003).
- As regards the resolution of disputes in contractual matters, it should be possible that the contracts concluded by the Joint Undertaking provide that the Court of Justice have jurisdiction.
- their obligations under sanctions imposed by a common position or a joint action adopted by the Council or by a decision of the OSCE or by a binding resolution of the Security Council of the United Nations;
- As a body possessing legal personality, the IMI Joint Undertaking should be accountable for its actions. As regards the resolution of disputes in contractual matters, it should be possible that the contracts concluded by the Joint Undertaking provide that the Court of Justice of the European Communities has jurisdiction.
- On 12 June 2006, the Council adopted Joint Action 2006/419/CFSP , and on 14 May 2008, the Council adopted Joint Action 2008/368/CFSP , both in support of the implementation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1540 (2004) and in the framework of the implementation of the EU strategy against the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction.