- review by a court of law of actions of a government official or entity or of some other legally appointed person or body or the review by an appellate court of the decision of a trial court
- the agreement is subject to judicial review;
- where the persons concerned have had previous access to judicial review; or
- Decisions taken by regulatory authorities shall be fully reasoned and justified to allow for judicial review.
- may be made the subject of an appeal to or review by a judicial authority; and
- Review of the competent body's decision by a judicial authority shall be possible.
- Where bodies responsible for review procedures are not judicial in character, written reasons for their decisions shall always be given.
- This would be at odds with the principle that all parties should have the possibility of effective judicial review.
- This precludes neither judicial review nor parliamentary supervision in accordance with the constitutional laws of the Member States.
- This precludes neither judicial review nor parliamentary supervision in accordance with the constitutional law of the Member States.
- Applicants should be able to seek an administrative or judicial review of the acts or omissions of a public authority in relation to a request.
- Where an applicant for asylum is held in detention, Member States shall ensure that there is a possibility of speedy judicial review.
- Such conclusion is made on the basis of an objective analysis of substantiated evidence, as disclosed to the companies concerned, and subject to judicial review.
- Ensure that administrative decisions are based on transparent rules and that decisions based on discretionary powers are subject to effective administrative and judicial review.
- Provision shall be made for procedures whereby disputes as to the exercise of the right of reply or the equivalent remedies can be subject to judicial review.
- The decisions of the independent supervisory authority shall have binding effect, without prejudice to parliamentary or judicial review, as applicable in the Member States.