- any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
- It's worthless junk.
- It's junk. Throw it away.
- Tom never eats junk food.
- He's addicted to junk food.
- This car is no better than junk.
- Take this junk out of here.
- Tom eats too much junk food.
- Tom has accumulated a lot of junk.
- My car is a piece of junk.
- Please get all of your junk out of this room.
- Tom used to eat a lot of junk food.
- This hose is junk. It kinks way too easily.
- Tom never used to eat so much junk food.
- I always eat junk food when I'm depressed.
- I can't believe that you really sold that junk for such a high price.