- of or relating to or characteristic of or appropriate for children or young people
- Juvenile delinquency is increasing.
- That's so juvenile.
- Tom is a juvenile delinquent.
- The juvenile crimes are increasing recently.
- Juvenile crimes have been increasing recently.
- Recently juvenile delinquency has been on the rise.
- Juvenile delinquency is on the increase at a rapid pace.
- The increase in juvenile delinquency is a serious problem.
- The augmentation of juvenile delinquency is a serious problem.
- However, the general crime number has not decreased though the juvenile delinquency stands out.
- Fish, juvenile growth test
- For juvenile justice law
- Pelagic juvenile indices: gadoids
- Juvenile plaice survey
- Improve the juvenile justice system.