to key out
- identify as in botany or biology, for example
- She handed out a key to him.
- John took a key out of his pocket.
- The Reference Framework sets out eight key competences:
- A description of the dimensions of the ECB_SSI1 key family is set out below, following the same sequence as they appear in the key.
- Key results of the monitoring programme carried out in 2010 (Article 7 of Directive 2004/42/EC)
- The ICM preparations should be carried out in close cooperation with other key international actors (notably UNOSEK, UNMIK, US).
- Carry out indoor measurements in schools, in order to produce new data on concentrations of key indoor pollutants in schools.
- The principles set out below address the key factors for the control of Fusarium toxin contamination in the field.
- The statutory auditor or the key audit partner who carries out a statutory audit on behalf of an audit firm shall not be allowed to take up a key management position in the audited entity before a period of at least two years has elapsed since he or she resigned as a statutory auditor or key audit partner from the audit engagement.
- A summary of the key provisions of the Decision are set out below, without prejudice to the full effect of the Decision itself
- If several hybrid modes are available, the test shall be carried out in the mode that is automatically set after turn on of the ignition key (normal mode).
- The Commission would point out in this connection that the agencies thereupon ceased to consider the State's support to be a key factor in the Company's credit rating.
- If several hybrid modes are available, the test shall be carried out in the mode which is automatically set after turn on of the ignition key (normal mode).
- Key challenges facing Malta are to roll out its privatisation program while redeploying employees as necessary and progressively to reduce administrative costs and tax burden on labour.
- The expert also carried out a sensitivity analysis which shows that the key factor is the capital cost, regarded as correct in the cases considered.