- a question phrased in such a way as to suggest the desired answer; a lawyer may ask leading questions on cross-examination
- The prosecutor asked me a leading question.
- Leading a fulfilling life really comes down to a simple question: When you turn off the lights at night and your head is on the pillow, what do you hear? Your soul singing or Satan laughing?
- Where mutual assistance involves particular problems leading to excessive costs the requesting and requested authorities may agree on special reimbursement arrangements in the cases in question.
- Subsequent to the adoption of provisional anti-dumping measures, one cooperating exporting producer in Australia (Leading Synthetics Pty Ltd) offered a price undertaking in accordance with Article 8(1) of the basic Regulation. In this undertaking, the exporting producer in question has offered to sell the product concerned at or above price levels that eliminate the injurious effect of dumping.
- Each Member State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that legal persons can be held liable for any of the criminal offences referred to in Articles 2 and 3 committed for their benefit by any person, acting either individually or as a member of an organ of the legal person in question, who has a leading position within the legal person, based on one of the following:
- Each single carrier (or leading carrier) which accepts to fulfill the public service obligations must provide a performance security for the purpose of guaranteeing the correct execution and continuation of the service. This security must amount to at least 5 % of the total estimated turnover evaluated by ENAC (the Italian Civil Aviation Authority) for the air services scheduled for each package of routes in question.