- bezinksel of aanslag van wijn
the sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage
- wine lees;
- F-64490 Lees Athas
- Wine lees; argol
- Wine lees; argol:
- grape marc and wine lees:
- “Wine lees” means the residue:
- was separated from the lees by disgorging.
- L'EPST-INRA Pisciculture à Lees Athas
- L’EPST-INRA Pisciculture à Lees Athas
- Pouring of wine or grape must to lees or grape marc or pressed aszú pulp
- Wine during the production was left on lees for a period of at least six months.
- Pouring of wine or grape must to lees or grape marc or pressed ‘aszú’/‘výber’ pulp
- the Tokaji máslás shall be prepared by pouring must or wine on the lees of szamorodni or aszú.’;
- the quantities of wine, wine lees and fortified wine which have been distilled in the previous month,
- the product was separated from the lees by filtering in accordance with the racking method or by disgorging.