- overdraging van iets dat voltooid is
the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- Transfer of circulation coins any combinations with legal tender or post-legal tender statuses — event-driven
- category 2 4.1 Transfer of circulation coins any combinations with legal tender or post-legal tender statuses — event-driven
- Winding-up may include the transfer of activities to another legal entity.
- TR transfer notes used by transport undertakings shall have the same legal force as transit declarations.
- Information is provided on whether the transfer was scheduled in accordance with a separate ECB legal act on banknote production, or an ad hoc transfer.
- ‘payment service provider’ means a natural or legal person whose business includes the provision of transfer of funds services;
- The executing State may suspend the transfer of objects, documents and data pending the outcome of a legal remedy.
- ‘supplier’ means the legal or natural person established within the Community who is legally responsible for a transfer;
- Being a separate legal entity from AWM will facilitate a possible transfer of the company in the future.
- where there is a debit transfer authorisation between two parties permitting payments between them through accounts, provided that a unique identifier accompanies the transfer of funds, enabling the natural or legal person to be traced back;
- Requests received before 5 December 2011 shall continue to be governed in accordance with the existing legal instruments on the transfer of sentenced persons.
- Initially, Helios Airways intended to set up a new legal entity called A Jet and transfer all its assets to the new company.
- The owner of the foreground may transfer it to any legal entity, subject to paragraphs 2 to 5 and Article 43.
- ‘recipient’ means the legal or natural person established within the Community who is legally responsible for the receipt of a transfer;
- criteria it applies to determine that there is no current or foreseen material practical or legal impediment to the prompt transfer of own funds or repayment of liabilities;