- a zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- Leeuw, Leo, leeuw
- the fifth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about July 23 to August 22
- Can you take his place, Leo?
- Leo started to roar when he was two years old.
- Did you notice, that one side of Leo Tolstoi's mustache is longer than the other?
- Mugabe, Leo
- Panthera leo persica (I)
- Leo Express Bus
- Mr Leo SUOMAA
- Panthera leo persica (I) Asiatic lion
- Clouded leopard Panthera leo persica (I)
- Directors include Leo Mugabe and Solomon Mujuru.
- Wholly owned by the government of Zimbabwe. Directors include Leo Mugabe and Solomon Mujuru.
- Wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe. Directors include Leo Mugabe and Solomon Mujuru.
- Clouded leopard Panthera leo persica (I) Asiatic lion Panthera onca (I) Jaguar Panthera pardus (I) Leopard Panthera tigris (I) Tiger
- The introduction of the following species should therefore be suspended: Ursus thibetanus from the Russian Federation; Cryptoprocta ferox, Scaphiophryne gottlebei, Euphorbia banae and E. kondoi from Madagascar; Panthera leo from Ethiopia; Balaeniceps rex, Grus carunculatus and Chamaeleo fuelleborni from the United Republic of Tanzania; Poicephalus gulielmi from Congo; Accipiter melanoleucus, A. ovampensis, Aviceda cuculoides, Hieraaetus ayresii, H. spilogaster, Macheiramphus alcinus, Spizaetus africanus, Urotriorchis macrourus, Falco chicquera, Asio capensis, Bubo lacteus, B. poensis, Glaucidium perlatum, Scotopelia peli and Python regius from Guinea; Sagittarius serpentarius and Varanus exanthematicus from Togo; Agapornis pullarius from the Democratic Republic of the Congo; Cuora galbinifrons from China; Heosemys spinosa, Leucocephalon yuwonoi, Siebenrockiella crassicollis, Liasis fuscus, Euphyllia cristata, E. divisa, E. fimbriata, Hydnophora microconos and Scolymia vitiensis from Indonesia; Geochelone pardalis from Uganda and Zambia; Uromastyx geyri from Mali and Niger; Cordylus mossambicus, C. vittifer, Tridacna maxima and T. squamosa from Mozambique; Dendrobates pumilio from Nicaragua; Hippopus hippopus from Vanuatu; Hippopus hippopus, Tridacna gigas and T. maxima from Tonga and Vietnam; Tridacna crocea, T. derasa, T. maxima and T. squamosa from Fiji and Vanuatu; Tridacna crocea from Tonga; Tridacna maxima from the Federated States of Micronesia and the Marshall Islands; Tridacna tevoroa from Tonga and Catalaphyllia jardinei from the Solomon Islands.