- the pelt of a leopard
- A leopard never changes its spots.
- He has the eyes of a leopard.
- Tom ran as fast as a leopard.
- A leopard cannot change his spots.
- A leopard can't change his spots.
- The leopard can't change its spots.
- Tom is as fast as a leopard.
- His eyes look like those of a leopard.
- We say hallowed, but allowed, people, leopard, towed but vowed.
- His eyes are like those of a leopard.
- The leopard was starting to get tired of his spots.
- The leopard was growing bored of its spots.
- They made a mistake, it's not Mexican jerboa, it's Shanghai leopard.
- I still can't believe they had a snow leopard in that zoo. I thought they were an endangered species.
- A black panther can be a jaguar or leopard, but in either case it has a gene that causes it to produce more melanin than other specimens.