let it go
- Let it go!
- Let it go.
- Don't let it go.
- Tom wouldn't let it go.
- We'll let it go for the present.
- I cannot let it go unchallenged.
- Tom wants to let it go.
- I'll let it go this time.
- I don't want to let go of it.
- It would be a shame to let all of this food go to waste.
- It's never too early to blow our own horns, just don't let it go to your head.
- But every train is so crowded that whatever we have in our hands doesn't fall even if we let it go.
- It was bad enough that he usually came to work late, but coming in drunk was the last straw, and I'm going to have to let him go.
- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe. My mother told me to catch the very best one and you are not it.
- What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.