property that is leased or rented out or let
- I'm letting you go.
- I'm letting you study.
- The rain is letting up.
- The rain's letting up soon.
- I'm not letting you do this alone.
- I'm not letting you go alone.
- She knows more than she's letting on.
- I'm not letting you escape from here.
- Would you mind letting me see your passport?
- It is like letting a tiger run loose.
- Don't make me regret letting your stay here.
- He's letting his fame go to his head.
- There is no way I'm letting you do this alone.
- Tom thanked Mary for letting him use her computer.
- I wouldn't dream of letting you do that.