- the former name for the geographical area of the eastern Mediterranean that is now occupied by Lebanon, Syria, and Israel
- Levant division
- Levant (Division 37.3.2)
- The Levant financing operation
- Levant sparrowhawk Accipiter gentilis (II)
- Le Levant is operated under the French flag.
- Case T-34/02 EURL Le Levant 001 and Others v Commission  ECR II-267.
- During the same period, operation of Le Levant generated 11 to 12 jobs on land.
- The project to build and operate Le Levant could therefore not have been achieved without the aid.
- The State aid which France has implemented in favour of la Compagnie des Îles du Levant in respect of the construction of the cruise ship Le Levant is compatible with the common market.
- Regarding the advantage that CIL allegedly gained from operating Le Levant, CIL makes the following three observations.
- For the above reasons, the Commission therefore finds that the aid to Le Levant includes a ‘development component’.
- The latter case is especially relevant in view of its resemblance to the Le Levant financing operation.
- CIP is the guarantor of all commitments entered into by CIL as part of the Le Levant financing operation.
- Brochure ‘Become a joint-owner of the “Le Levant” cruise ship ’, included in the documents submitted to the COB.
- on State aid implemented by France for building the cruise vessel Le Levant (C 74/99 (ex-NN 65/99))