- a series of stages through which an organism passes between recurrences of a primary stage
- the course of developmental changes in an organism from fertilized zygote to maturity when another zygote can be produced
- The life cycle of an amphibian consists of three stages: egg, larva and adult.
- ‘life cycle of a document’
- Promote a life-cycle approach to work.
- Development stages/life cycle of the micro-organism
- RULES FOR CALCULATING LIFE CYCLE GREENHOUSE EMISSIONS FROM BIOFUELS
- the substance is not released during its life cycle;
- life cycle greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy.
- Calculation of life cycle greenhouse gas emissions from biofuels
- The life-cycle stages resulting from identified uses cover, where relevant, the service-life of articles and the waste stage.
- Preparation of initiatives to increase healthy life years across the life cycle and tackle health inequalities (Annex — Point 2.1.1).
- If this is not representative of the intended life cycle, the load cases shall be revised.
- Data on releases and use pattern of certain life cycle stages
- RE-duce energy, material consumption and socio-economic impacts throughout a product’s life cycle, RE-use.
- RE-duce energy, material consumption and socio-economic impacts throughout a product’s life cycle,
- Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions from biofuels shall be calculated in accordance with Article 7d.