a brown that is light but unsaturated
- My hair is light brown.
- She has green eyes and light brown hair.
- Hydrolysed lecithins: light brown to brown viscous liquid or paste
- White, light yellow, light grey or light brown powder
- Tar oils, brown-coal; Light oil
- Pale yellow to light brown a waxy or solid consistency
- Light yellow to amber, oily to very viscous liquids; light tan to medium brown, plastic or soft solids; and light tan to brown, hard, waxy solids
- Minor amounts of betaxanthin (yellow) and degradation products of betalaines (light brown) may be present.
- Yellowish or light brown liquids to waxy solids or semi-solids
- Quillaia extract in the powder form is light brown with a pink tinge.
- Light brown to pale yellow powder or flakes or hard and brittle solid with a resinous fracture
- Soft, loose to compressed, natural, combustible sediment of vegetable origin with a high moisture content (up to 90 %), light to dark brown in colour.
- Samples intended for the analysis of vitamins or substances which are particularly sensitive to light shall be stored in brown glass containers.
- Quillaia extract in the powder form is light brown with a pink tinge. It is also available as an aqueous solution
- Honey made from chestnut is light to dark brown in colour, smell is reminiscent of overripe apples and taste is tannic and slightly stringent.