luminous intensity measured in candelas
- light source, light intensity and homogeneity,
- An independent, fixed-intensity warning light.
- Mandatory. An independent, fixed-intensity warning light.
- light intensity and quality (source, homogeneity),
- The light intensity shall not vary more than ±15 % from the average light intensity over the incubation area.
- Products on lens or light source which obviously reduce light intensity or change emitted colour.
- Products on lens or light source which reduce light intensity or change emitted colour.
- the characteristics of the optical system (levels of intensity, light distribution angles, category of filament lamp, light source module, etc.).
- The light spectrum should resemble daylight even though the light intensity need not be that of bright sunshine.
- The lamp shall comply with the minimum intensity required when any one light source has failed.
- The feeding frequency should be related to environmental conditions, such as temperature and light intensity.
- Regular photoperiods and intensity of light adapted to the species shall be provided.
- The light intensity should be selected to suit the test organism used.
- Any differences from the selected light intensity over the test area should not exceed ± 15 %.
- The light intensity of optical signals installed outside the passenger compartment shall not exceed 0,5 cd.