- administration of the activities contributing directly to an organization's output
- The management tended to be too concerned about short-term improvement of the bottom line to have any long-term design for the future.
- Off-line Key Management FIS
- Off line key management FIS
- adequate separation of functions vis-à-vis line management to ensure independence;
- By 30 June 2010, Dexia shall establish a reporting line known as ‘Legacy Portfolio Management Division’.
- Environment Adopt laws on environment, waste management, water management, protection of natural resources and air quality in line with EU standards.
- The shareholder loan is paid out at the request of the GmbH management in line with the investment project’s progress.
- In fact, such rerouting may well be regarded as efficient waste management in line with the Community principles.
- scope for collaboration with the UN, in line with the EU-UN joint declaration on crisis management,
- Clarify the respective roles of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defence in crisis management situations in line with EU practices.
- The budget line for the administrative appropriations is 17 01 04 02 — Public health (2003 to 2008) — Expenditure on administrative management.
- Fiduciary, management and monitoring aspects shall be agreed between the Commission and the EIF and shall be in line with normal commercial practices.
- continue preparations to establish effective and financially sound paying bodies for the management and control of agricultural funds, in line with EU requirements and international auditing standards.
- promoting the progressive inclusion of customs, veterinary and phyto-sanitary controls in integrated border management activities in line with policy evolution in this field;
- On the basis of the above, […] concludes that PI’s asset liability management (ALM) model is in line with that of its market peers, if not indeed more prudent.