- a security that has been accepted for trading by one of the organized and registered securities exchanges in the US
- The standard security measures, identified by the colour ‘WHITE’, listed in Appendices 2A and 2B are applicable when no particular security threat has been identified.
- Moreover, the security measures listed must be set out by the operator in an aviation security programme within the meaning of Article 5(4) of Regulation 2320/2002  which must be presented for approval to the Aviation Safety Agency.
- Member States shall ensure that adequate exercises are performed, taking into account the basic security training exercise requirements listed in Annex III.
- checks the certificates and documents listed in Annex IV required to be kept on board in accordance with Community maritime legislation and Conventions relating to safety and security;
- The Annex shall include the grounds for listing of listed persons and entities as provided by the United Nations Security Council or the Sanctions Committee.
- The standard security measures listed in Appendix 2B to the present Annex are applicable in the premises of the European Commission situated in third countries.
- Annex I shall include the grounds for listing of listed persons, entities and bodies as provided by the Security Council or the Sanctions Committee.
- persons listed in the Annex to UNSCR 1737 (2006), and additional persons designated by the Security Council or by the Committee in accordance with paragraph 10 of UNSCR 1737 (2006) as well as IRGC individuals designated by the Security Council or by the Committee, as listed in Annex I;
- The approval of the Committee established by paragraph 21 of UN Security Council Resolution 1521 (2003) shall be requested through the competent authority, as listed in Annex I, of the Member State where the service provider is established.
- A comprehensive evaluation will be carried out by the IAEA to identify needs to strengthen measures that contribute to the effectiveness of nuclear security in the above listed States.
- Annexes I and II shall include the grounds for listing of listed persons and entities, as provided by the Security Council or by the Sanctions Committee with regard to Annex I.
- The standard security measures listed in Appendix 2A to the present Annex are applicable in the premises of the European Commission situated in the Member States of the European Union.
- Given the particular security situation in Iraq, services in Baghdad shall be provided through the existing agreements entered into by the United Kingdom with the companies listed in the Annex.
- ‘Where the sole purpose of the T5 control copy is the release of the security, the T5 control copy shall contain in section 106 one of the entries listed in Annex Ic.’
- Annexes I and II shall include the grounds for listing of listed persons and entities, as provided by the Security Council or by the Committee with regard to Annex I.