to listen in
- listen quietly, without contributing to the conversation
- I often listen to soothing music in order to relax.
- I listen to the radio while in transit.
- He likes to listen in to the radio.
- Unless you listen carefully, you'll be in trouble later.
- In order to relax, I need to listen to soothing music.
- He settled down in his armchair to listen to the music.
- I used to listen to the calls of the wild birds in this forest.
- Tom found it pretty enjoyable just to sit in the sun and listen to music.
- In my room, I can listen to my favorite singer to my heart's content.
- In the store, there's not a soul to listen to us.
- In the winter, I like to stay at home near the fire and listen to the wind blow.
- In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.
- In order to improve your english a little bit you should listen the CD at least 3 times this morning.
- When you watch television or listen to the radio, the music which you hear is often African in origin.
- In winter, I like to stay at home, near the fire, and listen to the wind blow.