- a written record of messages sent or received
"they kept a log of all transmission by the radio station"
"an email log"
- a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- bomen omhakken
- enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- Blog means "web log".
- I slept like a log.
- Tom threw another log on the fire.
- She half dragged, half carried the log.
- Tom put another log on the fire.
- Tom slept like a log last night.
- Tom tossed another log on the fire.
- Tatoeba has no "Log Out" button.
- He balanced himself on a log.
- The log is full of dampness.
- He is sawing a log into boards.
- The writer is living in a log cabin.
- The inn was no better than a log cabin.
- I'd like to buy a log cabin somewhere in Canada.
- Your session expired, please log yourself back in.