- kind van ongetrouwde ouders
- the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- A child needs love.
- I'm a child, I need love!
- A child is very sensitive to its mother's love.
- There is no mother who doesn't love her own child.
- Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.
- Freud developed the love-hate relationship between parents and child as the Oedipus complex.
- An average American child, by all accounts, falls in love with TV.
- Instilling the love of reading in one's child is the best gift any parent can give.
- No matter where in the world or when, a parent's love for a child is the same.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is wing’d Cupid painted blind: nor hath Love’s mind of any judgement taste; wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste: and therefore is Love said to be a child, because in choice he is so oft beguiled.