a steel with a relatively large component (10-14%) of manganese; highly resistant to wear and shock
- Silico-manganese steel
- Of silico-manganese steel
- Bars and rods, of silico-manganese steel
- Bars and rods, of silico-manganese steel:
- Hot rolled bars of silico-manganese steel
- Silico-manganese steel Alloy steels containing by weight:
- Bars and rods of alloy steel other than stainless, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils (excluding products of bearing steel, high-speed steel or silico-manganese steel)
- Bars and rods of silico-manganese steel, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils
- Bars and rods, of alloy steel, cold-formed or cold-finished (e.g. by cold drawing) (excluding stainless steel, high-speed steel, silico-manganese steel, alloy bearing steel, tool steel)
- Hot rolled bars (excluding hollow drill bars and rods) of alloy steel (other than of stainless, tool, silico-manganese, bearing and high speed steel)
- This company is selling the metallic parts of saddles to producers in the Community, namely frames and springs which are made out of iron, steel, titanium, vanadium, manganese or carbon-steel.
- Throughout the nomenclature, the expression ‘base metals’ means: iron and steel, copper, nickel, aluminium, lead, zinc, tin, tungsten (wolfram), molybdenum, tantalum, magnesium, cobalt, bismuth, cadmium, titanium, zirconium, antimony, manganese, beryllium, chromium, germanium, vanadium, gallium, hafnium, indium, niobium (columbium), rhenium and thallium.
- Bars and rods, of high-speed steel, not further worked than cold-formed or cold-finished, even further worked, or hot-formed and further worked (excluding forged, semi-finished or flat-rolled products, hot-rolled bars and rods in irregularly wound coils); bars and rods, of silico-manganese steel, only cold-formed or cold-finished or hot-rolled, including further worked (excluding hot-rolled, hot drawn or extruded, just clad, semi-finished products, flat-rolled products, hot-rolled bars and rods in irregularly wound coils)