the form of a literary work submitted for publication
handwritten book or document
- He proofread my manuscript.
- He ran through my manuscript.
- It is an old manuscript.
- He quickly scanned my manuscript.
- The editor glanced over the manuscript.
- Though imperfectly, he finished writing his manuscript.
- Sending manuscript after manuscript paid off. A magazine finally published my work.
- I have been writing this manuscript for a year.
- Can you manage to complete the manuscript by Friday?
- The manuscript had been written out by hand.
- Cosby's argument concerns the reliability of the Hette Manuscript.
- He is writing the manuscript over and over again.
- The author revised his manuscript over and over again.
- He showed me the manuscript of his new play.
- You should come early in order for him to read your manuscript before your speech.