- provided with a worthy adversary or competitor
- going well together; possessing harmonizing qualities
- He matched his gait to his companion's.
- The brothers' school records nearly matched.
- France can't be matched for good wine.
- They are not a well-matched couple.
- They are equally matched in their knowledge of French.
- The restaurant can't be matched for good service.
- She gave me a necktie, which entirely matched my taste.
- We've been matched up with some strong teams this year.
- This restaurant can't be matched for good service.
- They are equally matched in their knowledge of English.
- Both teams are well matched. The game will be an interesting one.
- Barter, however, was a very unsatisfactory system because people's needs seldom matched exactly.
- Count of matched Alleles
- Count of matched profiles.
- Informing the Member States if an alert is matched