- If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics
- The hardest academic exam of my life is coming up. Fluid Mechanics.
- Lawyers and auto mechanics are the people I trust the least.
- How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy chapters involving quantum mechanics.
- Those mechanics are paid as much as ten thousand yen per hour.
- Auto mechanics finish up the workday with grime all over their hands.
- At the atomic scale we observe quantum mechanical effects that can not be explained by classical mechanics.
- The fundamental principles of classical mechanics were laid down by Galileo and Newton in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Using a knowledge of complex analysis to calculate real quantities in the context of fluid mechanics amazes me.
- Left-hand threads have now become unsual in mechanics but they can still be found on some objects, such as on bicycles' pedals, for instance.
- Fluid mechanics equipment
- Fracture mechanics 
- Mechanics of the measure
- DHL EAT mechanics and technicians
- Consequently, it considers that the training costs for DHL EAT mechanics and technicians do not constitute eligible costs.