the evacuation of persons (usually by air transportation) to a place where they can receive medical care
- emergency medical evacuations (Medevac).
- Medical services emergency medical evacuations (Medevac).
- medical services emergency medical evacuations (Medevac).
- costs for CIS and MEDEVAC concerning Military Observers; and
- Flights identified with STS/MEDEVAC or STS/HOSP in field 18 of the flight plan are presumed to be exempted emergency medical service flights.
- Medical services: the cost of emergency medical evacuations (Medevac) of persons taking part in exploratory missions and preparations by military forces with a view to a specific Union military operation, when medical treatment cannot be provided in theatre.
- costs for Communication and Information systems (CIS), transport, medical evacuation (MEDEVAC) and lodging of the EU officers operating in the AMIS II chain of command and of the military personnel in the ACC;