- a dark green dye used as a stain, an antiseptic, a chemical indicator, and an antidote in cyanide poisoning
- Methylene blue test
- 0,2 grams methylene blue;
- 0,2 grams methylene blue.
- 0,2 grams methylene blue.’
- methylene blue or thymol blue or crystallic violet 0,4 grams;
- 0,2 grams methylene blue (CI basic blue 52015);
- 2 cc (cubic centimetres) methylene blue (methyl violate).
- The substance to be examined absorbs the methylene blue and settles as a blue, fibrous mass
- Shake 1 g with 100 ml of a solution containing 4 mg/kg methylene blue and allow to settle.
- The dead pigs are to be sprayed with a denaturing product (methylene blue) to ensure that the meat is not used for human consumption.
- Benzenemethanaminium, N-ethyl-N-[4-[[4-[ethyl-[(3-sulfophenyl)-methyl]-amino]-phenyl] [2-sulfophenyl)methylene]-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene]-3-sulfo, inner salt, disodium salt and its ammonium and aluminium salts Acid Blue 9
- [4-[[4-anilino-1-naphthyl][4-(dimethylamino)phenyl]methylene]cyclohexa-2,5-dien-1-ylidene]dimethylammonium chloride (Basic Blue 26; CI 44045) (CAS 2580-56-5; EINECS 219-943-6) when used as a substance in hair dye products
- Ethanaminium, N-(4-((4-(diethylamino)phenyl)(2,4-disulfophenyl)methylene)-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene)-N-ethyl-, hydroxide, inner salt, sodium salt (Acid Blue 1; CI 42045) (CAS 129-17-9; EINECS 204-934-1) when used as a substance in hair dye products
- Ethanaminium, N-(4-((4-(diethylamino)phenyl)(5-hydroxy-2,4-disulfophenyl)methylene)-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene)-N-ethyl-, hydroxide, inner salt, calcium salt (2:1) (Acid Blue 3; CI 42051) (CAS 3536-49-0; EINECS 222-573-8) when used as a substance in hair dye products
- Substances without safety files 1-Hydroxy-2,4-diaminobenzene (2,4-Diaminophenol) and its dihydrochloride salt; 1,4-Dihydroxybenzene (Hydroquinone); [4-[[4-anilino-1-naphthyl][4-(dimethylamino)phenyl]methylene]cyclohexa-2,5-dien-1-ylidene]dimethylammoniumchloride (Basic Blue 26); Disodium 3-[(2,4-dimethyl-5-sulphonatophenyl)azo]-4-hydroxynaphthalene-1-sulpho-nate (Ponceau SX) and 4-[(4-Aminophenyl)(4-iminocyclohexa-2,5-dien-1-ylidene)methyl]-o-toluidine and its hydrochloride salt (Basic Violet 14), currently listed as colorants in Annex IV and as hair dye substances in Annex III, Part 1 and Part 2, shall be deleted from Annex III and banned for use in hair dye products in Annex II.