- the scientific study of measurement
- LEGAL METROLOGY AND PRE-PACKAGING
- Norwegian Metrology and Accreditation Service
- Swiss Federal Office of Metrology (METAS)
- materials sciences (including nanotechnology) and metrology,
- It is the European regional metrology organisation.
- Develop an effective legal metrology infrastructure and facilitate wider application of scientific and industrial metrology.
- Article 169 initiative in the field of metrology
- Biroul Român de Metrologie Legală (Romanian Bureau of Legal Metrology)
- Governance and Implementation of the European Metrology Research Programme (EMRP)
- Български институт по метрология (Bulgarian Institute for Metrology)
- the increase in metrology capacity of Member States and countries associated to the Seventh Framework Programme whose metrology programmes are at an early stage of development;
- capacity building — by increasing the capability of the European metrology researcher community through researcher mobility grants targeting those EURAMET Member Countries with limited metrology research capability.
- In order to increase and diversify capacities in metrology, three grant schemes shall be set up:
- the number and quality of activities related to metrology communication and diffusion.
- Metrology research has traditionally been a high national priority in many countries.