- the time of life between youth and old age (e.g., between 40 and 60 years of age)
- My waist size has recently increased. I guess it's middle-age spread.
- Wives are young men's mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men's nurses.
- I'm getting a spare tire around my waist. I guess it's middle age creeping up on me.
- Recently, I've been putting on a little weight around my waist. I guess it's middle-age spread.
- For this race, people under the age of 35 (including 35) join the young people's group; people from 36 to 50 years old join the middle-aged group and people 51 or over join the elderly group.
- With regard to the origin of the term, numerous hypothesis have been formulated, most of them are connected to the Middle Age.
- It refers to the particular wine typology and to the corresponding and complex production method which implies storage and wine grapes drying in suitable and aerated places for a long ageing period into traditional wooden containers. With regard to the origin of the term, numerous hypothesis have been formulated, most of them are connected to the Middle Age.