- used of women's clothing; very short with hemline above the knee
"a mini dress"
- She wants an iPad mini.
- He wants an iPad mini.
- Do you sell mini disks?
- Mini-skirts are back in fashion again.
- She was in a green coat and matching mini-skirt.
- I am looking for a white mini skirt!
- I wonder why tennis is played in mini-skirts.
- Make four mini-dialogs with the phrases in the list.
- Girls wearing mini-skirts, walking or sitting, are very effective eye-openers.
- One does not wear a red mini skirt to a funeral.
- She was wearing a green coat with a matching mini-skirt.
- Tatoeba is a mini-LibriVox, it just needs to be written before the large-scale reading aloud would start.
- I know, as we're going for a walk we could go along the forest path and to the forest mini-valley or something?
- Mini speakers