- the expensive fur of a mink
- Is this mink?
- This mink cost $3,000.
- She was wearing a mink coat.
- I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
- Of mink
- Oils, mink, hydrogenated
- Oils, mink, ethoxylated
- Oils, mink, Et esters
- adult ruminants (> 4 months) and mink
- Amides, mink-oil, N-[3-(dimethylamino)propyl]
- Of mink, whole, with or without head, tail or paws
- Amides, mink-oil, N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-
- Mustela Cera is the solid fraction derived from the mink (Mustela) oil
- 1,3-propanediamine, N,N-dimethyl-, N'-mink-oil acyl derivs., N-oxides
- Mustela Oil is the oil obtained from the subdermal fatty tissues of the mink, Mustela, Mustelidae