- seconde, tel, punt, minuut, ogenblik
an indefinitely short time
"wait just a moment"
"in a mo"
a polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties; used to strengthen and harden steel
a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
- Ah, hold a mo. My shoe lace's come undone.
- St. Louis, MO is famous for the Gateway Arch and the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
- "Mmmmn ... maybe I'll have a hair of the dog." "Whoa, hold up a mo! Here, I cooked roast fish for this morning. You ought to be able to eat this OK."
- "That's right. At the least I wish they'd add one to the first floor as well ... Wait a mo! Why are you here!?" "'Why' is obvious isn't it? It's so we can go to the toilet together."
- Mo i Rana/Rana
- For mo ≤ n ≤ m
- Mo i Rana Røssvold
- Rue Wiertz 60 (MO 63)
- Kansas City, MO 64153-1394
- (MO), Malaysia (peninsula)  Only registered horses.
- Rue Wiertz 60 (MO 63) B-1047 Brussels
- , (c) 2151 E Division St, Springfield, MO 65803, USA .
- , (c) 2151 E Division St, Springfield, MO 65803, USA
- Further sub-programmes are also provided for by MO 173/2001 as follow:
- Al, Mn, Fe, and other heavy metals, e.g. Cu, Zn, Hg, Pb, Cd, Co, Mo