- a modernized version (as of a play)
- Its modernization was far beyond my expectations.
- Central to this issue is the problem of modernization.
- In most cases, modernization is identified with Westernization.
- These movements involved changes of ownership and re-grouping of the companies, sometimes within broader industrial groups, as well as considerable modernization investments as shown above.
- In addition some measures have been designed to increase revenues both inside and outside the SGEI e.g. sale of unnecessary real state property, modernization of some financial services to enhance PP’s competitiveness, etc.
- Energy: including infrastructure modernization and development (in particular interconnections), security and safety of energy infrastructure and transport, demand management, promotion of renewable energies, research and cooperation in data exchange, regional cooperation in particular the promotion of a Mashrek gas market, pricing policy and agreements on purchasing gas in the European Union; exchange and transfer of new technology in the gas industry.