- a moderator who makes less extreme or uncompromising
- A "modifier" has, just as it sounds, the role of embellishing sentences.
- Note: 1C210.a. does not control aramid 'fibrous or filamentary materials' having 0,25 percent or more by weight of an ester based fibre surface modifier;
- Note:1C210.a. does not control aramid ’fibrous or filamentary materials’ having 0,25 percent or more by weight of an ester based fibre surface modifier;
- a stabiliser, colorant, flavouring agent, antioxidant, filler, solvent, carrier, surfactant, plasticiser, corrosion inhibitor, antifoamer or defoamer, dispersant, precipitation inhibitor, desiccant, binder, emulsifier, de-emulsifier, dewatering agent, agglomerating agent, adhesion promoter, flow modifier, pH neutraliser, sequesterant, coagulant, flocculant, fire retardant, lubricant, chelating agent, or quality control reagent functions as intended; or