an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
- We have the same intentions, but not the same modus operandi.
- Modus operandi
- modus operandi of the kidnapping,
- details on the perpetrators’ modus operandi.
- Routes and modus operandi for illegal immigration
- establish a modus operandi for the European network of independent non-proliferation think tanks,
- The private investors asked to participate as a partner were unfamiliar with the modus operandi and approach of the activities suggested by SGN .
- The terrorist threat has grown and rapidly evolved in recent years, with changes in the modus operandi of terrorist activists and supporters including the replacement of structured and hierarchical groups by semi-autonomous cells loosely tied to each other.
- to foresee a period of transition of approximately 12 months where the two structures will operate in parallel following a modus operandi to be agreed between the two parties.
- Such a scheme, viewed from the standpoint of its objective modus operandi, therefore went beyond what was necessary to encourage Dutch dealers to devote their best sales efforts to their contract territory.
- The first measure, which was implemented from 1997 until 2003, consisted of a system of bonuses to dealers which discriminated against export sales and which, when viewed from the angle of its objective modus operandi, went beyond what was necessary to induce Dutch dealers to devote their best sales efforts to their contract territory.
- The private investors asked to participate as a partner were unfamiliar with the modus operandi and approach of the activities suggested by SGN . In the end this was too great an uncertainty for these private investors and they chose not to invest in the limited partnership.
- The modus operandi of a committee of inquiry shall be governed by the provisions of these Rules relating to committees, save as otherwise specifically provided for in this Rule and in Decision 95/167/EC, Euratom, ECSC of the European Parliament, the Council and the Commission of 19 April 1995 on the detailed provisions governing the exercise of the European Parliament's right of inquiry which is annexed to these Rules.