- psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
"a moral victory"
- concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
"a moral scrutiny"
- He lacks moral sense.
- Tom is moral.
- I'll give you moral support.
- Tom gave Mary moral support.
- He lived a moral life.
- It is a moral question.
- She gave me moral support.
- We have a moral responsibility to act.
- Every fable ends up with a moral.
- My grandfather led a moral life.
- My father led a moral life.
- It is worthwhile remembering the moral.
- The patriot sticks to his moral principles.
- An animal has no moral sense.
- A good person is a moral person.