- United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- an American breed of small compact saddle horses
- soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- The documentary was narrated by Morgan Freeman.
- Chombo, Ignatius Morgan Chiminya
- Dr. Gregor Morgan’
- Chombo, Ignatius Morgan Chininya
- Chombo, Ignatius Morgan Chininya Minister of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing, born 1.8.1952
- A more detailed exposition of the approach taken in the analysis, produced by Morgan Stanley, was provided on 9 April 2008.
- Morgan Stanley’s estimates were lower (EUR 354 million as at 12 May 2006), but were still said to support Austria’s findings.
- The credit facility was granted to TVO by a banking syndicate in which BLB, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Nordea and Svenska Handelsbanken were the mandated lead arrangers.
- The reference used by the Finnish Government for periodical revision of the annual fee is the yield spread on the market between State serial bonds and investment-grade corporate bonds in the JP Morgan business loan index.
- These refinancing premiums for euro banks (senior bonds, JP Morgan-Index) compared with federal bonds had, according to Germany, ranged from just under 20 to over 40 basis points in the two-year period 1998-99.
- A report by JP Morgan dated 2 December 2002 also seems to confirm that, without the State's support, France Télécom would not have been capable of obtaining fresh capital on the market in order to refinance its debt.
- A more detailed exposition of the approach taken in the analysis, produced by Morgan Stanley, was provided on 9 April 2008. The analysis started from the assumption that the Province of Burgenland could re-insure itself on the capital markets against the risk of Ausfallhaftung by means of a credit default swap.
- In January 2002 Germany submitted to the Commission, together with the notification, a detailed market study carried out by the bank and Morgan Stanley in which the current situation and the prospective situation in the banking market in Germany, and in Berlin in particular, are described.