a loan on real estate that is usually secured by a mortgage
- I suffered from my mortgage loan.
- A mortgage is a kind of loan that people can use to buy a house.
- 47 In case of loan, purpose: Mortgage credit
- The mortgage is, however, subordinated to another loan of EUR 2m.
- Mortgage loan services may be provided only by Czech established banks.
- In the case of commercial mortgage loan-backed structured covered bank bonds:
- Mortgage fees are relatively small in the case of large loans, and in a corresponding loan the collateral would have been handled through a corporate mortgage.
- By contrast, commercial lenders would not have provided a loan against less than a 2,5:1 mortgage ratio.
- The DEM 1,8 million loan under measure 17 was secured by a mortgage on Kahla II’s land.
- This first-rank mortgage therefore covers only just over 50 % of the total sum of the loan.
- Before a loan is paid out, the borrower shall issue a borrower’s mortgage instrument and have it officially recorded.
- First ETVA had no security when the loan was concluded since the mortgage on the ships was created much later.
- Mortgage loan services may be provided only by Czech established banks. Banks may be established as joint stock companies only.
- Each loan should be secured by a first- or second-rank mortgage in the housing for which the loan had been granted.
- The guarantee to Biria GmbH is secured by a first-rank mortgage on property of Bike Systems amounting to EUR 15m. The mortgage is, however, subordinated to another loan of EUR 2m.