the mother of your spouse
- He carelessly revived his mother-in-law.
- I hate my mother-in-law.
- Mary is Tom's mother-in-law.
- I'm getting along with my mother-in-law very well.
- Mother-in-law jokes are funny because they're true.
- My mother-in-law gives me the creeps.
- I'm going to introduce you to my mother-in-law.
- Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are a tempest and hailstorm.
- She bitterly regretted having said something that displeased her mother-in-law.
- I don't think she'll be happy living with her mother-in-law.
- She probably can get along well with her mother-in-law.
- Relatives: shall be understood in the widest sense, and shall include father/mother/children, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and families-in-law.