- plaster with mud
- slanderous remarks or charges
- His name is mud.
- We took a mud bath.
- He was covered with mud.
- Mud clings to my shoes.
- Tom fell into the mud.
- They dug through mud and wet clay.
- He was knee deep in mud.
- His face was covered with mud.
- His hands were covered with mud.
- Tom's car was stuck in the mud.
- She pulled him out of the mud.
- The ladder was covered with mud.
- Please remove the mud from your shoes.
- Tom jumped across the mud puddle.
- She stamped the mud off her shoes.