- bepaalde scherpe kruiderij
leaves eaten as cooked greens
any of several cruciferous plants of the genus Brassica
pungent powder or paste prepared from ground mustard seeds
- Easy on the mustard.
- It never cut the mustard.
- That doesn't cut the mustard.
- This mustard really bites the tongue.
- Have you ever mixed chilli with mustard?
- Tom has grown old and can't cut the mustard anymore.
- I'd like to have mustard on the side.
- It's been a while since I've eaten anything with mustard.
- I'll have two hot dogs with mustard and ketchup.
- Please give me two hot dogs with mustard and ketchup.
- Tom usually puts mustard and ketchup on his hot dogs.
- I am spreading mustard on a slice of bread.
- A tale without love is like boudin without mustard.
- A drop of mustard fell and stained my tie during lunch.
- It's like some people like ketchup and other people like mustard.