- the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching threadlike hyphae
- deactivated fungus mycelium from penicillin production to be used as animal feed from B3070:
- Deactivated fungus mycelium from penicillin production to be used as animal feed
- quality improvement measures, including certified mycelium and plants and seed of the categories “basic seed” and “certified seed”, as defined by Council Directive 2002/55/EC;
- grains affected with fusariosis are grains whose pericarp is contaminated with Fusarium mycelium; such grains look slightly shrivelled, wrinkled and have pink or white diffuse patches with an ill-defined outline;
- Point 2 of Annex I to Commission Regulation (EC) No 1433/2003  sets out that specific costs for organic, integrated or experimental production, organic plant protection materials, environmental measures, including costs generated by the environmental management of packaging and quality improvement measures, including certified mycelium and plants and seed of the categories ‘basic seed’ and ‘certified seed’ can be considered as optional eligible measures for operational programmes for a maximum of 10 years per action.