- a tag showing the name of the person who wears it
- He glanced at her name tag.
- Tom tried to read Mary's name tag.
- You can put your name on a name tag.
- I attached my name-tag to my baggage, but it soon came off.
- When you submit a quote, it's best to enter the author's name as a tag or, if you can't, in a comment.
- They can process personal data stored on the tag such as a person’s name, birth date or address or biometric data or data connecting a specific RFID item number to personal data stored elsewhere in the system.
- (stamp)Official stamp and signatureDone on(signature of official veterinarian)(name in capital letters, qualifications and title)Notes(1) Live animals of the taxa Proboscidea and Artiodactyla (excluding Suidae, Bos taurus, Bison bison, Bubalus bubalis, Ovis aries and Capra hircus).After importation the animals must be conveyed without delay to the holding of destination where they shall remain for a minimum period of 30 days before further movement outside the holding, except in the case of a dispatch to a slaughterhouse.(2) Issued by the competent authority.(3) Country and code of territory as appearing in Part 1 of Annex I to Decision 79/542/EEC (as last amended).(4) The registration number(s) of rail-wagon or lorry and the name of the ship should be given as appropriate. If known, the flight number of the aircraft.In case of transport in containers or boxes, the total number, their registration and seal numbers, if present, should be indicated under point 7.3.(5) Keep as appropriate.(6) Complete if appropriate.(7) The animals must bear:(a) an individual number which permits tracing of the holding of origin. Specify the identification system (i.e. tag, tattoos, brand, chip, transponder) and the anatomic place used in the animal,(b) an ear tag that includes the ISO code of the exporting country.(8) Age (months).