- the scientific study of plants or animals (more observational than experimental) usually published in popular magazines rather than in academic journals
- They went to the museum of natural history.
- The lessons learned from the annals of history on peak wood should heighten our awareness of the consequences of the limits of natural resources.
- Natural History of Birdwing Butterflies: 1-367.
- Natural History of Birdwing Butterflies: 1-367. Matsuka Shuppan, Tokyo.
- Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History 78: 1-14.
- A Reference List of the Birds of the World. American Museum of Natural History.
- Matsuka, H. 2001. Natural History of Birdwing Butterflies: 1-367. Matsuka Shuppan, Tokyo.
- History of the micro-organism and its uses. Natural occurrence and geographical distribution
- Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History 78: 1-14. [for Pseudopotto martini]
- Rare diseases: the focus will be on Europe-wide studies of natural history, pathophysiology and on development of preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
- Sustainable productivity of soil must be ensured in its natural function, as an archive of natural and cultural history and in order to guarantee its use for agriculture and forestry, urbanism and tourism, other economic uses, transport and infrastructure, and as a source of raw materials.