- donders; ondeugend; ondeugend; stout
- badly behaved
"a naughty boy"
- This child's very naughty.
- Tom is naughty.
- You are naughty.
- I can't stand naughty children.
- I cannot tolerate naughty children.
- You are being naughty today.
- I was a naughty boy.
- That's very naughty of you.
- He is a naughty boy.
- All children can be naughty sometimes.
- Keep an eye on the naughty kid.
- He was very naughty in his boyhood.
- She got angry with the naughty boy.
- How naughty you are! Stop bothering me!
- That naughty child needs a good beating.